Sunday, July 15, 2007

Last day in Guate :(

So for breakfast in Panajachel, we went to this beautiful garden restaurant.

Sadly, a blurry picture of the group of us during breakfast. Apparently, people in Guate have a hard time using cameras cause a lot of my group pictures taken by waitresses, students, locals, etc. are blurry :(

My breakfast! Yum!

Panajachel's view of the volcanoes. Thanks to Chris and Janet for ruining my photostitch! (haha, I kid, I kid...)

The group in front of the lake.

The three of us chinos (according to everyone and their mother in guate).

Apparently, Chris got obsessed with the green chili sauce there and brought back two bottles.

When we returned from Pana to Guatemala City, Katie Eller gave us name bracelets. She'd spent her money to get bracelets made for us in Pana while we were shopping. What a sweetheart, I know... Katie has a heart for the muslim people and wants to someday be a missionary in the Middle East. (She's 13! I was pickin' my nose when I was her age...) God is going to work mightily in her. She's awesome!

Ivonne dropped by to say goodbye. She even brought us candy! Janet and I had some good girl talk with her that night! ;)

1 comment:

John K said...

alice~ you must be missing guatemala ALOT! mang, there're 3 korean girls at my hakwon who live in guatemala. they're spoiled little brats... who need Jesus too :) Keep updating!