Monday, August 6, 2007

Off to Court!

As excited as I was to start my break today, I had to hold off on rejoicing a bit. I had jury duty today in Santa Ana. It actually wasn't too bad, minus the fact I had to walk about a mile and a half during my lunch break...
First Presbyterian Church of Santa Ana against the facade of a medical building.

I went to a Japanese teriyaki place (one of two Asian food places within a two mile radius of the court house). I don't know if it was the heat or just my attention span, but after I finished eating, I couldn't figure out what I ate in my bento box. I'm still trying to figure out what kind of tempura I had...

Of course, eating alone requires my handy iPod, notebook, and micron pen! (For jury duty, you could say I spent the entire time drawing. Oh bureaucracy :( !)

The wall of Yogis Teriyaki House.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Alice, did you end up being put on a trial? Your pictures are beautiful.

I came home yesterday after work, Vinita spent the night in lab--she works so hard!

Moved some of my stuff into the closet in Clark I, I can't wait to live with you! Is there a room you prefer? Let me know :) I have no preference.

Hope you're well-