Saturday, March 3, 2007

a bride-to-be and girls galore


irene and janet pose with the bride-to-be in between eating (er, actually gorging on) amazing food and playing silly games.

i don't know why i wasn't compelled to take pictures of the food (oh yeah, i was shoveling it down)... 'cause don and esther chipley are MONEY when it comes to food. they need to open up a catering business.

here's my lovely sister kay. we tried to take our own picture. after several attempts to get rid of our quadruple chins, we ruled it as a hopeless cause. (man, my neck looks really disgusting here).

i'd have more pictures, but this site's not letting me rotate my pictures, so yall are missing out on the pictures that actually matter!

i wish i had more pictures, but my dying camera battery rendered it a lost cause. hopefully i can get some from the other ladies there!

all in all, it was a fun (and delicious) bridal shower!

No comments: